Attorney Profiles and Staff
Experienced, knowledgeable Indiana trial lawyers
Indiana attorneys at Cooke Law Firm have an exceptional level of legal knowledge and courtroom experience.
- J. Aaron Cooke is a Lafayette native. He has established a solid reputation for his ability to get results for injured people since joining the firm in 1997.
- Jeffrey A. Cooke founded the firm more than 40 years ago and has an impressive record of success in and out of the courtroom. He was awarded the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association Lifetime Achievement Award in April of 2013.
The firm’s experienced, full-time personal injury legal assistants help us on your case. When you call the office with questions, a legal assistant familiar with your case can help if your attorney is not available. Our legal assistants are trained and knowledgeable in all areas of personal injury law. They work closely with us and you on matters related to your case.
- Heather N. Campbell, Paralegal has been with Cooke Law Firm since 2007. Heather’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Michelle R. Thomas, Paralegal has been with Cooke Law Firm since 2015. Michelle’s email address is email@example.com.
- Melanie K. Kemble, Receptionist/Intake Specialist has been with Cooke Law Firm since 2012. Mel’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Lafayette, IN personal injury lawyers at Cooke Law Firm
Find out how our experienced attorneys can help you. Call or contact Cooke Law Firm online for a free initial consultation. We represent accident and personal injury victims throughout Indiana, including Tippecanoe, White, and Benton Counties.