Commitment to the Community
Cooke Law Firm’s deep roots in the Lafayette, IN, community expand far beyond the law to include active participation by each of the attorneys in civic and charitable activities, including service on community boards, and other community involvement.
Our attorneys are actively involved in:
- The Brain Injury Association of Indiana
- Current Vice President of the Tippco Soccer Club
- Youth Coach of soccer, basketball and baseball 2007-present
- United Way Board of Directors
- Greater Indiana Master Swimming Association
- Collegiate Swimming Officials Association
- Tippco Soccer Club Lifetime Achievement Award Winner for his coaching and contribution to the development of youth soccer in Tippecanoe County.
We are committed to helping to build and maintain the strong, safe community that has been our home for more than 40 years.
Contact the Lafayette, IN personal injury lawyers at Cooke Law Firm
Find out how our experienced attorneys can help you. Call or contact Cooke Law Firm online for a free initial consultation. We represent accident and personal injury victims throughout Indiana, including Tippecanoe, White, and Benton Counties.