Lafayette Indiana Accident Lawyers
Sudden and unexpected accidents happen every day in Indiana and across the United States. Most people never think about being injured, though, or about how important an accident attorney can be. But consider the following facts:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports about 4.7 million people are bitten by dogs each year, about 800,000 require medical attention, and approximately 16 die.
- More than a million people 65 and older are treated each year in emergency rooms after a fall.
- Death from fire and burns is the fifth leading cause of death in the United States.
- There were 814 traffic fatalities in Indiana in 2008, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- In 2007, there were 3,443 fatal drownings in the United States.
- The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) reports 5,214 workers died on the job in 2008.
Dedicated to handling accident injury claims
Injuries incurred through the negligence, malpractice, or wrongful acts of others can cause lost work time and wages, medical expenses, permanent disability—and even death. The accident attorneys at Cooke Law Firm are dedicated to handling accident injury claims, including the following:
- Transportation accidents: Automobiles, trucks, airplanes, trains, and water vehicles are all large machines capable of inflicting serious injury or death.
- Animal injury: Horses, dogs, and other animals can bite, maim, and cause severe injury.
- Dangerous products: Defective, mislabeled, or misleading products frequently injure or poison consumers.
- Malpractice: We rely on health care practitioners to provide safe, appropriate care. Mistakes made by physicians and other medical providers can be serious and sometimes deadly.
- Construction and workplace accidents: Everyday workers in a variety of employment settings face injury caused by negligent practices in the workplace.
- On the street: Pedestrians can trip on poorly maintained surfaces, objects break and fall, and buildings collapse—with the potential for severe or fatal injury.
Get help from our Lafayette Indiana accident attorneys
Located in Lafayette, Cooke Law Firm understands that being injured is not just physically damaging, but can be emotionally and financially damaging as well. We provide superb customer service and solid legal support when you and your family need it most.
From the outset of your accident, our lawyers thoroughly investigate and prepare you and your legal claim for the negotiating table or the courtroom, if necessary. With Cooke Law Firm, you can expect personal compassion and professional commitment to your injury claim. With a track record of successfully pursuing fair compensation for clients throughout Indiana, Cooke Law Firm offers skilled legal counsel, aggressive representation and excellent service to our clients.
Contact the experienced accident attorneys in Lafayette at Cooke Law Firm
Find out how our experienced Lafayette Indiana accident attorneys can help you. Call or contact Cooke Law Firm online for a free initial consultation. We represent accident victims throughout Indiana, including Tippecanoe, White, and Benton Counties.