Lafayette Indiana Law Firm
Located in Lafayette, Indiana, Cooke Law Firm is an established practice group dedicated to individuals who have been injured or killed through the wrongful or negligent acts of another party.
Valued by clients and respected in the Lafayette legal community, our attorneys offer unsurpassed legal service. Jeffrey Cooke holds a coveted AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for ethical and legal excellence.
Protecting the rights of accident victims
Serving clients throughout Indiana, our firm has more than 50 years of experience skillfully protecting the rights of our clients and pursuing the best possible outcome for them. Our practice areas include:
- Personal injury: Accomplished in the area of tort law, our personal injury law firm in Lafayette is respected for its integrity, ability, and success in pursuing the claims of clients injured in Indiana accidents.
- Wrongful death: While there is no answer—and no sufficient remedy—for a life taken through negligence or mistake, our firm is dedicated to assisting survivors find justice and financial recovery.
- Auto accidents: Even minor automobile, truck, or other vehicular accidents can cause severe injury and property damage. Cooke Law Firm has years of practice successfully representing clients injured on Indiana roads and highways.
- Construction site and workplace accidents: Thousands of workers are injured or killed each year on unsafe worksites or in dangerous workplaces. If you suffer an accident on the job, our law firm can help.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries: Too common in vehicle accidents, brain and spinal cord injuries can be devastating and permanently disabling. With significant experience throughout Indiana in handling complicated accident cases, our law firm assists clients and their families get the medical help and financial compensation they need.
Our attorneys can help if you have suffered personal injury
When you are injured, your concern is regaining your health. Retaining an experienced, responsible personal injury law firm from the outset of your accident can ease your mind in the following ways:
- Hear a thorough analysis of your case and potential outcomes in a no-cost, initial consultation.
- Enjoy the support of a highly qualified legal team, including attorneys, legal assistants, and staff who are knowledgeable of the law and your case.
- Move through the process of your personal injury claim with confidence in the investigative resources, negotiation, and trial skills of Cooke Law Firm.
- Understand our legal fees are paid on a contingent basis, so we do not get paid unless you do.
Contact an experienced accident law firm in Lafayette
Find out how our experienced attorneys can help you. Call or contact Cooke Law Firm online for a free initial consultation. We represent accident and personal injury victims throughout Indiana, including Tippecanoe, White, and Benton Counties.